Monday 2 June 2014

Week in Photos No.1



My favourite Oatibix breakfast with blueberries / Wine o'clock at the FASHIONCHICK event / A new favourite polish / My personalised midi ring / Earl's Court's "Thought of the Day" (first one I've ever seen! Just happens to be one of my favourite quotes too) / Carrot cupcake / Really into natural juices lately / Grape and Elderflower Green Tea courtesy of my boss / Finishing my Hello Kitty white chocolate Easter Egg /
So long, Easter chocolate! (Which I'd saved for so long) / Wagamamas with the work crew / Checking out a Broadway House with work (as seen on Made in Chelsea) / Broadway House / Broadway House / A new Selfridges campaign (sneaky clue for an upcoming blog post - stay tuned) / Pretty rainbow after a busy day in London / Blue flowers at home / Coffee and Walnut cake - delish! /
Loving vegetarian sushi / The wonderful Angelia Jolie on the cover of Stylist Magazine (she was also the Cover Girl for the first issue!) / Tiger Balm and organic chocolate - starting to feel run down / Going home for a long weekend. My favourite Orange and Carrot Juice / Getting ready for my little sister's birthday / Happy 15th Birthday, Jade! / A new love discovered... Maybelline's Baby Lips! / My peach roses / A little squirrel came to say hello at my bedroom window /
My new favourite perfume / Almond Magnum / Loving popping reds, corals, oranges and pinks this season / Can't wait to see Maleficient this week / Setting up for Becky and David's Silver Wedding Anniversary / The Party - Our Love Story / "10 Pounds of Frank" play for the first time in front of a live audience / New icon for The British Trend / My favourite photograph to ever grace the internet - Michael J. Fox behind the scenes of Back to the Future '85 /




No comments:

Post a Comment