Sunday 22 June 2014

Week in Photos No.2



Fruit Market on Broadway / Cutest cupcake from Waitrose / Reminiscing with my little sister and old photographs / Our new lip care collection at work / Harvey getting ready to support England in the World Cup / Billy's 22nd Birthday / Peppa Pig gingerbread biscuits / Sleepy Wednesday mornings
Happy Father's Fay / Winning the Models Own Summer competition (Blog post to come!) / Loving Angelina Jolie and her adorable little family lately / Sunny days in the garden with the chikens / Notebooks too pretty to use! / Piano evenings / Tattoo idea inspired by my idol of 14 years, Johnny Depp / An important quote to keep in mind this week / Another tattoo idea, "24"
Four hours of travelling every day / Rose Bath bomb / A rosewater bath - the best thing ever / Somebody has finally gotten me into Game of Thrones! Now all I need to do is catch up... / Discussing some of my favourite art works, by Jake and Dinos Chapman / Daniel Radcliffe Appreciation Post / Giving away free Coca Cola at London Euston Station #sharewithfriends - an amazing pick me up after a long, hot day / Finally got my hands on my favourite lipstick (inspired by Maleficent) after weeks of it being out of stock! New favourite shower gel
"Yeah we all shine on, like the moon, and the stars, and the sun." / No wonder I was obsessed with this man for over 10 years! / Release of the introduction for my new series, Vices #Vices2014 / Watching so much Bear Grylls this week / Can't wait for Tringe! Seann Walsh tickets at the ready! / Left my old glasses on a train this week, so it's hello new red glasses and prescription / If you've known me for a while, you'll know how much I love Naked smoothies! Can't decide between Green Machine, Blue Machine or now Red Machine! / My new sunglasses and Tiger Balm were finally delivered, been waiting so long and so excited / Saturday Nights / New Icon / "Welcome to this quiet space" - one of the loveliest things I've ever found in a church yard / Summer afternoons in the church yard



No comments:

Post a Comment