Harry Potter may be over (cries unashamedly into books) but don't worry, our favourite bright witch, Emma Watson isn't going anywhere. We watched her grow up on our screens as bookworm and all-round wizarding world heroine Hermione Granger, but now Emma, aged 23 is stunning us all with her ever-developing modelling career and her untouchable fashion sense. Although we may be used to seeing Emma donning her black robes and clutching a magic wand - her transition from one of the three "chosen ones" in the Potter series to an experienced actress, scholar and model makes has certainly turned a few heads to say the least! So here's to Emma, her booming career, and her magical fashion sense.
- New Look, Blue Crop Fluffy Jumper, on sale £10 (buy here)
- Own the Runway, Red Belted Tartan Mini Skater Skirt, £14 (buy here)
- New Look, Silver Layered Chevron Necklace, £7.99 (buy here)
- Brooks Brothers, Kiel James Patrick, Navy and Red BB#5 Stripe Wrap Bracelet, £35.27 (buy here)
- Macy's, Michael Kors, Leighton Platform Sandals, £122.59 (buy here)
So if you're feeling particularly colourful this (really rather grey) winter, check out New Look and Macy's for big cosy jumpers and accessories which don't lack on the colour! Now, how do I learn a spell for a whole new wardrobe?
This post was submitted for Amor Magazine. Like what you see? Check them out for more fashion and beauty related gossip!