Tuesday 4 February 2014

Yankee Candle • Mandarin Cranberry






So if you've known me for any length of time, you'll know about my unashamed obsession with scented candles. If you haven't known me for long, well let me tell you that it is a love oh so true. Especially - might I add - Yankee Candles. Now my personal favourites were always warm, sweet smells (Red Velvet, Creamy Caramel, Christmas Cookie... yes I'm a foody!) but for Christmas my younger sisters bought me three Yankee Tarts (two Christmas Eve and one Merry Marshmallow - I'll blog about those another day!) and a "Mandarin Cranberry" mini candle.

I burnt my Mandarin Cranberry candle for the first time this evening, and my conclusion? It's really wonderful. I was never really into zesty scents, but I certainly am now. I'm a changed woman. I think because this particular candle combines a fruity, fresh overtones with a deep and sweet base. It's a lovely candle to burn on a chilly evening - I totally recommend it. So getcha'self a cup of tea, a hot water bottle and a blanket, light a Mandarin and Cranberry Yankee Candle and snuggle down with a good movie. You deserve it!






No comments:

Post a Comment