Tuesday 22 January 2013

Top Spot of the Week • Flecked Lurex Jumper




Mango, Flecked Lurex Jumper, £19.99 (buy here)
It's official, my top spot of the week is definitely this flecked jumper from Mango at House of Fraser. I know, I keep going on about jumpers - but I just can't seem to get enough! When I found this on House of Fraser's website, I fell in love. Not only would this jumper be perfect for those relaxing days indoors, but also would work wonders with a pair of bright jeans (or black if that's not your thing) for those busy out-and-about days. As it's such a subtle colour, there's not much this jumper will clash with, and with the added flecked texture, it definitely makes it that bit more interesting and unique than your average jumper. Keeps you warm and looks gorgeous - a total bonus. I've noticed that there are so many varieties on this look so keep your eyes peeled in stores such as (House of Faser), New Look, TopShop, Asos and Bank.

How would you style a flecked jumper?



No comments:

Post a Comment