Sunday 10 February 2013

Style This Saturday • Sloppy 1/2 Sleeve Sweat





1. TopShop, Sloppy 1/2 Sleeve Sweat, £18 (buy here) 2. Nelly, Only Basic/Live Long Leggings, £10.95 (buy here) 3. Tilly's, Fill Tilt Braided Stretch Headband, £6.11 (buy here) 4. Schuh, Women's Burgundy Converse All Star Hi Trainers, £45 (buy here)

Time for another Style This Saturday! And today I've chosen a Burgundy colour theme. Burgundy is one of my all-time favourite colours, and although it's a more Autumn/Winter shade, I love to wear it whenever I can, whether that's shoes, clothes, jewellery or nail polish.


Here I've teamed this dark berry burgundy tone with a clean, bright white so as to not let make the outfit too dark (especially if you have brunette/black hair). First of all, I love this sweat, it's great for days at college/university and is big enough to allow lots of movement, while also not being so heavy that it weighs you down. To match, I've chosen some white leggings, however white jeans would also look just as effective. I've opted for burgundy-white high top women's Converse, which match perfect with the theme and are really comfortable for those day's when you're on your feet for hours.

To top off the outfit, I've chosen a white braided headband. A white headscarf would look equally as lovely as it would bring out the white of the leggings and in the Converse even further.

So there we have it, a comfortable burgundy outfit for this week's Style This Saturday!

What's your go-to colour?


No comments:

Post a Comment