Wednesday 6 February 2013

Top Spot of the Week • Pam Knit Oversized Blue Jumper



Monki, Pam Knit Oversized Blue Jumper, £35 (buy here)

Top Spot of the Week is rightfully awarded to another big jumper. Okay, I promise next week will be different, but I have to be honest when I say that when I saw it, I had to award this with Top Spot this week. I'm already in love with it! As you're probably well aware by this point, I'm mad about anything oversized, and I live for comfort. So how could I pass this up?
Initially, it was the colour that had me drawn to this particular jumper - that subtle cross between a navy and cloudy blue, then I got caught up with the idea of wearing it! This jumper is great for a chilly day and would look lovely paired with a collared shirt, some black/brown boots, leggings and gold jewellery.

How would you style this Pam Knit Oversized Jumper?


1 comment: